A-Tekniikka Oy, a Finnish family-owned company based in Helsinki, is a market leader in winter tyre studding technology, supplying the tyre producing companies on the global market. The company, established in 1986, offers a complete range of products and services including prototyping, manufacturing of studding robots, stud feeders and quality control equipment, as well as refurbished equipment and maintenance services. The production and development facilities are located in Helsinki.
To continue its international growth in line with its strategy, the company is investing in more resources and is now seeking a
You will be responsible for growing sales and increasing market share by working closely with international key customers with special emphasis on the Asian and Russian markets. The Business Manager reports to the Managing Director.
The main responsibilities include:
• Managing sales and technical development projects to targeted customers.
• Initiating, driving and supporting new business development projects from start until closing.
• Establishing new contacts and strengthening existing customer relationships at all levels.
• Ensuring that targets for sales volumes and profitability are met.
• Developing, implementing and reviewing account strategies together with management.
• Tracking trends of the market; gathering intelligence concerning customers and competition.
• Establishing a visible presence on the market participating in fairs and industry meetings.
To succeed in the position, you need to have a technical education and several years of relevant experience. You need to have a passion for establishing new business by understanding customer needs and developing new commercially viable technical solutions. You are a professional in international sales and marketing, and you understand the technology and the trends in your industry. Excellent understanding of production processes and product development is required. Team leading experience is considered an asset.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player with excellent communication and language skills needed for dealing with customers and suppliers in an international environment. As a person you are a customer-oriented and creative doer with an analytical mind and an ability to work independently. You enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative company, offering interesting career opportunities, together with enthusiastic colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application and CV below no later than 11.5.2020. Please note that applications will be processed as they arrive. For additional information, please contact Senior Headhunters Carl-Johan Sandström +358 40 524 2590 or Harri Vuontelo +358 44 577 1204. https://inhunt.fi/inhunt_opportunities/business-manager-87725/